Monday, April 17, 2017

Week 1

Well I survived the first week in the MTC! My week has been crazy, with classes and meeting new people and more classes. My first companion is Sister Campbell she is great! She is going to Slovakia! I am a Solo sister which means, I am the only sister in my classes. I have three Elders in my class, two are going to Bulgaria and one is going to Macedonia. We got to go to the temple with morning and it was great! A good break from all my classes. On Sunday the MTC president talked to us about how him and his wife met and how family history is important, so do your family history :) On Tuesday a member of the seventy talked to us and it was great! I invite you all to watch the new Easter video is is fantastic! Well there's not to much to say, not to exciting! Well talk to you all, next week!

Love Sister Thacker !  

My companion Sister Campbell

The sisters in my room

My district

No comments:

Post a Comment