Thursday, April 20, 2017

Week 2: Police Station?!?

Hello everyone!! This week has been great, well some parts were good and others not so good! I'll start with the sad, have of our zone went out into the field. Now we only have like 15 people maybe. But I'm happy for them they will all be great missionaries! Well the good this week, oh by the way Happy Easter!! It was an awesome Easter, in the morning we had Elder Oaks and his wife come to speak to us, which was so cool. They talked about the importance of the Living Christ and giving more devotion to Christ. Later that day we had Sister Dew come and talk to us, she was also very good!! Um today we went to the temple and it was awesome, it was my third time going and I love it a lot! I invite you all to go to the temple sometime this month! My roommate had to get her fingerprints taken so we got to get out of the MTC for about an hour and go to the police station, even got to ride in a cop car!! Well I love you all so much, hope you have a great week!!

-Sister Thacker!!!

the Zone

Sisters in my District 



No comments:

Post a Comment